Not sure if inbound marketing is for you? Don't think your potential customers are online searching for you? Take a look below at some statistics that will make you think twice!
1. 80% of business decision makers prefer to get information in a series of articles versus an advertisement. (Content Marketing Institute) Let's be honest, those paid ads that come up on Google, you're more than likely not going to click them because they're SO salesy. By providing educational content through a blog or video makes you much more attractive to a prospect.
2. B2B customers conduct 12 searches on average before checking a specific brand's website. (Hubspot) Some business owners will say, "my clients aren't looking for me online" but the proof is in the pudding, THEY ARE!
3. 73% of people say that they use Facebook for professional purposes. (Hubspot) Every day, your potential leads are online looking and searching for you and they could be passing you by if you aren't marketing effectively!
4. Inbound generates leads that are ready to buy. By educating your prospects through the buyer's journey, you know who is ready and who isn't ready. Inbound marketing works on nurturing your prospects from marketing qualified to sales qualified so they are ready to be contacted by a salesperson or more than likely they are going to contact YOU!
5. Inbound marketing costs 62% less than traditional outbound marketing. (Hubspot) With outbound marketing, there's no way to truly track your ROI or if it's even working. With inbound and all the new leads you'll be generating, it ends up paying for itself! Pretty cool, huh?!
6. Inbound marketing tactics generate 54% more leads than traditional paid marketing methods. (Hubspot) A strong inbound strategy that targets your specific buyer persona is going bring in qualified leads that have a higher probability of closing.
7. A CRM integration will make your sales team more effective. By using a customer relationship management (CRM) software, your sales team keep track of their leads more efficiently. By having customers and potential prospects logged in a system like Hubspot, they will know automatically when someone fills out a form or is ready to be followed with. Sure beats digging through old business cards, handwritten notes, old lead lists and excel files.
8. 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week. (Hubspot)
Part of a successful inbound strategy is having great content! Video marketing is on the rise, so having a great high quality video on your website of how awesome your company is, is a definite plus.
9. B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those that don't. (Hubspot)
With the internet at everyone's fingertips, your potential prospects can find whatever they need to. Why not be looked at as a thought leader in your industry and grab their attention right away by educating them on what they're looking for.
10. Nurtured leads make 47% greater purchases compared to non-nurtured leads. (Impact) By nurturing your leads through the buyer's journey with great content, automated emails, and workflows, they're more likely to spend more money with you since there is a stronger level of trust already established.
Still not sure if inbound marketing is for you or is the right fit for your manufacturing business? Give the ManoByte team a shout and we'd be happy to show you how we do it for tons of businesses just like yours.