ManoByte has launched a weekly live show, "Swimming with Sharks." Each week, host Will Smith brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Sales and Sales Operations.
In this adventure, we are joined by Krystina Gillenwater - Director of New Business for Digitopia.
- Interview: Krystina Gillenwater - Director of New Business, Digitopia.
- Question of the Day: If you are using HubSpot Snippets - what is your best snippet?
A few key takeaways from this episode:
- RevOps is more than a "flavor-of-the-week" industry buzzword.
- RevOps is a business practice that aims to align an organization's revenue engine.
- Sales leaders are problem solvers, not pushy influencers.
- Teaching your customer service people sales techniques can open up more opportunities for your business - it worked at Digitopia.
- Running after every opportunity by trying to be "all-things-to-everyone" is counterproductive.
- Get really good at a few things - they you will be known for it.
- Smarketing Meetings are good - RevOp meeting with your Marketing, Sales AND Service leaders are even better.