Taylor Rennick, a Digital Marketing Strategist in the B2B Manufacturing Space, Gives Her Take on Upcoming Disruptions in the Construction Materials Sector and How Building Materials Manufacturers Should Respond.
- 1:45 - Meet Taylor Rennick
- 7:37 - Overview of Top Disruptors to Construction Manufacturing Over the Next 5 Years
- 9:45 - How The Internet of Things Will Impact Manufacturer's Product Lines & Manufacturing Safety
- 15:28 - The Major Factors Affecting Changing Costs of Construction Materials & Inflating Prices
- 18:47 - Key Advancements in HVAC and Air Handling
- 23:00 - How Materials Manufacturers Can Cater to the Rise of Consumer Demand for EcoFriendly Materials with Rapid Renewables and Energy Conscious Production Methods
- 28:42 - How B2B Manufacturers Get VALUE from Using HubSpot's Suite of Tools and Overcome the Barrier of Moving onto a MarTech Software
- 33:20 - Shifting Tactics and Strategies for Manufacturing Sales Teams to Engage Modern Day Buyers
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Building Materials Marketing.