Matt Lee, founder of Lead Generation Experts and fellow specialist in the building materials sector, joins us on Building Materials Marketing Unboxed.
On this episode he shares several golden nuggets on how to approach your content marketing strategy for selling building materials and lays out exact frameworks for what to do and what not to do. Let's dive in!
- 2:49 - Meet Matt Lee
- 5:25 - What Marketing Teams Should Do and Stop Doing in Their Channel Content Strategy
- 9:18 - The Wrong Kinds of Content That Needs to be Avoided
- 10:24 - The Role of PPC (Pay-Per-Click) in Content and Promotional Strategies
- 12:28 - The Necessity of Cohesion Among Each Category of Digital Marketing
- 15:25 - The Right Kinds of Content to Write for Marketing Building Materials
- 19:42 - When Is the Right Time to Be Updating Content?
- 22:15 - Content Promotion Strategies
- 26:34 - Is It Enough to Just Write Content on Your Website
- 32:17 - How Often Construction Product Manufacturers Should Be Publishing New Content
- 34:20 - Beware the Web Dev Changes Negatively Impacting SEO
- 38:04 - The Best Piece of Advice Matt Has Ever Received from Mark Mitchell
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Building Materials Marketing.
Sell More Building Materials, Better
Looking to implement solutions to disruptions in the building materials industry and channel sales methods? That's what we're all about!