How Partner Deals Helps Your Partners
Find It makes creating filter and search functionality easy for anyone. Create an interactive module on your website in a few simple steps:
- Use the builder to create a HubDB table with all the features and filters you’ll need for your Find It locator.
- Import your data to HubDB in the app or directly from your HubSpot portal.
- Drag and drop the Find It module onto your webpage in the HubSpot CMS and select your HubDB table.
- Customize Find It on your page and publish!
Find It lets you customize filter and search for your website in a variety of ways:
When location is enabled, you can display any or all portions of a location’s address (street address, city, state, zip code, country).
Add as many custom filters to suit your needs, or just stick purely with location. Custom filters each have their own Name, Type, and Display Type, and any number of options can be added for each filter.
- Name is the label for the filter
- Type allows you to determine when users can select one or multiple items in a category
- Display Type includes Name, Image, or both—these are what is displayed next to an item’s checkbox
With location filtering enabled, you can add a Google Map to represent your data in the module. Layout options for the module include:
- Accent color
- Items per row
- Image position
- Image size
Find It requires the HubSpot CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise.
Data and Permissions
Find It will have access to HubDB and content.
Find It App
For teams that need additional security, control, and support.
- Easily build a HubDB table for your products, locations, staff, agents, resources, and more
- Add text, photos, links, or location information to your table in Find It or HubSpot
- Add a filter and search module to your HubSpot web pages that connects to your table
- Customize the module to fit your website, including the capability to use a Google API key for an interactive map
$99Get the App
Questions about the Find it app?
Contact a developer today!