Our growing company is searching for a Part-Time Sales Assistant (25-30 hours/week) who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with prospects, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements and touch points are completed. If you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
Sales Assistant Job Duties:
- Updates managers by conducting, consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily sales actions.
- Contacts prospects to engage, set meetings, and follow-up on sales and pricing-related questions. Provides services, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying prospect request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Update customer records in the company database as required
- Organize sales presentations and proposals and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing staff to develop content and information for sales-related purposes.
- Report any sales or service issues that arise to management and the appropriate Account Manager immediately.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities and certifications.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
High school degree and some business-related higher education required.
Sales Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism,
Google Docs, Teamwork, Slack, HubSpot (experience with HubSpot preferred, but not required)