Are you looking to build meaningful industry connections straight from experts to re-energize your team with fresh ideas in sales, marketing, technology, and more? A marketing conference can be a great way to learn from industry experts from a variety of areas in a very short amount of time with little cost to you.
To assist you kick-start your success journey, here’s a list of eight top marketing conferences of 2018 you should checkout:
1. INBOUND: September 4th-7th, 2018
Location: Oston Convention and Exhibition Centre; 415 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210
• Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: An Award-winning Writer and Novelist
• Deepak Chopra: A Best-selling Author and Founder, Chopra Foundation
• Beth Comstock: Former Vice Chair, GE
• Scott Harrison: CEO and Founder, Charity: Water
• Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah: Co-Founders, HubSpot
INBOUND is a massive gathering of people who are passionate about delighting clients, marketing, and selling distinctly. The media platform educates and inspires many people from virtually all industries on strategies that will help to grow their businesses. HubSpot is the host of the INBOUND conference. We mobile a massive group of professionals, who assemble to get inspired, grow and learn together.
Inbound will be held at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) in 2018. The BCEC is a large convention venue that offers an airy, beautiful, and innovative space. Besides, it allows you to view the stunning Boston waterfront between the keynote presentations and the hundreds of breakout sessions.
The center is only two miles from the prominent Logan International Airport. So access to public and downtown transportation is super easy to access. Also, it allows you to visit various local breweries, concert venues, and museums.
2. Content World: September 4th to 7th, 2018
Location: Ohio, USA Huntington Convention Centre of Cleveland
• Tina Fey: Award-winning Producer, Actor, and Writer
• Amber Guild: President of T Brand Marketing Solutions, New York Times
• Jane Weedon: Director of Business Development, Twitch
Content Marketing World offers you an opportunity to network and learn with successful investors in content marketing. Attendees receive essential materials to make an effective content marketing plan for your enterprise. By implementing it, you will propel your business to greater heights.
Event's primary goal is to inspire each participant to create their content marketing strategy and network under the mentorship of experienced marketers. At the conference, Leading experts and brand marketers will present over 120 workshops and sessions including demand generation, ROI, strategy, and storytelling. We expect to receive more than 3,600 marketers from all over the world.
3. The Michigan Marketing & Technology Conference: October 16th, 2018
Location: City Flats Hotel, 83 Monroe Centre St. NW Grand Rapids, MI
• Scott Brinker: HubSpot
• Sangram Vaire: Terminus
• Laura Bergells
• Kevin Dean: ManoByte
• Alex Schofield: Wistia
The Michigan Marketing & Technology Conference is a full-day marketing event. It primarily focuses on enlightening entrepreneurs on modern technology, growth and marketing strategies. Additionally, it will feature several informative sessions from HubSpot and Inbound content marketing, sales, and customer experience experts. The event will help different investments to experience considerable growth.
The conference is suitable for senior marketing staff. There's limited space available hence its essential to book a seat in advance. Pricing categories vary including:
- Early-Bird Pricing: A seat will cost $150. You will get several informative sessions which the leaders in digital and Inbound marketing will teach. Also, you will get complimentary lunch and free Wi-Fi. The price lasts until August 15th, 2018.
- Conference Price: An ordinary seat sells at $175. You will get various informative breakout sessions that digital and Inbound marketing leaders will teach. Also, you will have free Wi-Fi, complimentary lunch and networking. The offer lasts until 16th August-15th October 2018.
- On-Site Registration: A seat will go for $200. You will get various informative breakout sessions, free Wi-Fi, complimentary happy hour, lunch and networking. The price is available until October 16th.
4. Digital Summit: Various Locations
Some Dates and Locations:
June 12-13, 2018, Portland, OR
July 17-18, 2018, Denver, CO
July 31- August 1, Philadelphia, PA.
• Seth Godin: Best Selling Author
• Ann Handley: MarketingProfs
• Gary Vaynerchuk: VaynerMedia
• Steve Wozniak: Co-Founder, Apple
• David Shing: AOL
• Beverly Jackson: MGM Resorts International
• Rand Fishkin: SparkToro
• Brian Fanzo: iSocialFanz
Digital Summit boosts your professional toolkit by offering practical leadership solutions that are vital in supercharging your investment's client strategies. Some of the features topics include;
Also, the conference has a series of events in Denver, Portland, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, and Minneapolis.
5. Leads Con: October 3rd to 5th, 2018
Location: The Westin: Boston Waterfront
• Marissa Pick: Director of Social Media, CFA Institute
• Anna Alexander: Senior Manager, Pitney Bowes
• Steve Kozek: Marketing Leader, Industrial Finance
• Scott Kim: CEO, Bankrate
• Raghu Hariharan: Product Marketing Manager, Facebook
• Mark Irvine: Senior Data Scientist, WordStream
The Leads Con Conference aims at growing your investment by enhancing customer acquisition through promoting client retention and experience. The schedule will increase your business opportunities by offering extra travel efficiencies with a huge networking club.
6. Digital Marketing for Financial Services: November 13th and 14th, 2018
Location: Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, New York
• Joe Pulizzi,: Founder, Content Marketing Institute, Content Inc.
• Linda Duncombe: Managing Director and Chief Marketing Officer, Citi FinTech
• Kathleen Fetters: Head of Analytics and Digital Intelligence, First Republic Bank
• Donna Schneiderman: Director, Corporate Marketing, BNY Mellon
Key topics at the Digital Marketing for Financial Services Summit will include:
- Maximize digital ROI
- Increase conversion
- Drive band engagement
- Improve client loyalty
- Content marketing
7. PubCon: October 16th-18th, 2018
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
• Craig Newmark: Founder, Craiglist
• Dr.Robert Cialdini: Author, Influence: Science and Practice
• Duane Forrester: VP,Industry Insights,Yext
Currently, Pubcon offers comprehensive educational web design and marketing sessions. This year's topics will include;
- Technical SEO
- Content marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- International Site Optimization (ISO)
- Link building
- Social media advertising
For your business to grow, you need to attend various marketing conferences annually. They offer you numerous opportunities to meet and interact with successful content marketers with a lot of experience in the industry. Also, it enables you to showcase your products to a large clientele worldwide.