ManoByte has launched a weekly live show, "Swimming with Sharks." Each week, host Will Smith brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Sales and Sales Operations.
In this adventure, we bring back Kevin Dean, President and CEO of ManoByte to get his thoughts on the lessons learned during the year 2020.
We also dive into Kevin's predictions for the year 2021 and what can be done NOW to succeed in the new year.
Key Questions Kevin answers in this episode:
- What is it like starting an agency (ManoByte) during the 2009 economic downturn?
- What is the most important thing to do in the last weeks of 2020?
- How can companies prepare for 2021 now?
- How does Kevin stay on top of his "CEO game"?
- At the end of the episode, Kevin shares with us the best advice he has ever received.
If you're ready to take 2021 by storm, check out our informational guide on channel marketing by clicking below: