ManoByte has launched a weekly live show, "Swimming with Sharks." Each week, host Will Smith brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Sales and Sales Operations.
In this adventure, we are joined by Jason Azocar, Founder and CEO of HubSearch.
- Word of the Week: MTA - Multi Touch Attribution
- Interview: Jason Azocar, Founder and CEO of HubSearch.
- Power Play: Block Yourself From Analytics
- Question of the Day: Do you employ Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) in your marketing?
A few key takeaways from this episode:
- How to apply the Inbound Methodology to recruiting.
- Why you should hire quickly.
- Without a plan to scale your team - you could be missing out on lucrative opportunities.
- Helping both sides (agency & applicant) often leads to amazing results.
- Recruiting doesn't just happen when you need to make an immediate hire.