Careers at ManoByte
At Manobyte, we believe in providing professional services that improve business for our clients while also maintaining our unique work culture
YOU’LL LOVE THE PERKS!
Can't find what you are looking for? ManoByte is always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals. If you have any of the skills below please fill out a short survey and attach your resume, we will contact you when a position opens up.
- Business Development Representatives
- Senior Digital Marketing Specialists
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Administrative Assistant
- Content Writers
- Graphic Designers
ManoByte is looking for a responsible, web-savvy and creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. A Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for ensuring all things related to SEO and digital marketing are completed accurately, effectively and on time. Additionally, a Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementing online plans into detailed and transparent actions, provide accurate reports, assist in PPC and Social Media Advertising and provide online marketing support and digital strategy implementation.
- Knowledge of HubSpot and its operations
- Expert in SEO and all that it entails
- Strong strategic thinker and problem solver
- Professionalism in dealing with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Open-minded and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Understanding of PPC and social media advertising, and success with past campaigns
- Ability to multitask and track all hours spent on projects
- Maintain HubSpot certifications, along with obtaining additional certifications
ManoByte is looking for a motivated and energetic Business Development Representative to join our growing team.
The primary responsibilities include generating leads through the research, investigation, and prospecting of potential customers. Additionally, this position is responsible for establishing and bridging the conversations with our Business Growth Consultants. If you are someone who is motivated, creative and organized, apply today!
- 1 - 5 years experience in a sales position
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Must be hardworking, driven professional
ManoByte is looking for an energetic, self-motivated and personable Business Growth Consultant to join our growing team. A Business Growth Consultant is responsible for ensuring the overall success of inbound efforts for clients and guiding clients through inbound best practices. Additionally, a Business Growth Consultant acts as a liaison between clients and ManoByte team members and communicates client needs and questions to creative teams.
- Meet with clients, as-needed, to answer questions, talk through campaigns, give directions, etc.
- Establish a solid inbound strategy for each client, with the guidance of the Director of Agency Services
- Ensure client tasks are completed with budget, deliverables are of the highest quality, and that all deadlines are met
- Participate in weekly team meetings to help guide projects along successful
- Ensure all necessary tasks are posted in Teamwork and assigned to the appropriate parties
ManoByte is looking for a creative, energetic and self-motivated Videographer to join our growing team. A Videographer is primarily responsible for recording, editing, sound design, photography and working closely with the Director of Video Services to ensure all videos are aligned with or brand vision. Additionally a Videographer will be a key part of creative brainstorming sessions, ensure budgets for projects are managed and coordinate scheduling of shoots, rentals and talent.
- Have the ability to perform multiple roles of the film team, including, but not limited to, cinematographer, photographer, editor, sound design, and writer
- Coordinate the scheduling of all shoots, including equipment and space rentals and talent
- Ensure budgets for projects are not exceeded and that timelines are met
- Training, acquiring, and maintaining certifications for HubSpot and inbound, as requested by MB leadership
- Demonstrate knowledge of and support the mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior for the business
- Track all hours spent on projects in program management system